3 Oct 2015

Nabi vol.19 part 4 - Chap 37 [continue and end].



Hi everyone,

Here are improved summaries for vol.17:
Summaries of vol.18 are alright I think, don't really need improvement (or I'm just lazy...)


Now, this is the last part of vol.19, also the last one we have atm. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Nabi vol.19 part 4
Chap 37: Was a dream, Must be butterfly (Butterfly) [continue]
- Translator: Pual -




(Second page)

So-ryu: "At that time..."

Ha-rim: "Yes?"

So-ryu: "He took it."


So-ryu: "Even at that time

He didn't forget to take it."



Jeork-young: "That
Doesn't it seem dangerous?"

Sang-ha: "Seems like Choi-sul is having troubles.
There is a saying that people change their minds after getting out of the bathroom." (*)

**

The ship crew: "They're not responding!"

Choi-sul: "Keep trying!"

Choi-sul: "How could they betray us when they would also die afterwards? (**)
The war just started!
How could you treat me like this?
Did you already forget what I had?"


(*) "Once on shore, we pray no more". Now the other ship people are about to get So-ryu, they don't need Choi-sul anymore.
(**) The expression is [兎死狗烹], meaning: "All rabbits died, then hunting dogs also get cooked". Here's the explanation for it: 兎死狗烹 meaning
(not my fault :( the author loves using Chinese proverbs)




The ship crew: "Lady, that identifier is Lord Yeon-oh! 
The former Emperor Jin Ga-yu's uncle. We have never had contact with them!"

Choi-sul: *Lord Yeon-oh
It would be So-ryu's in-law family...!*

Little So-ryu: "Wake up!"

**

Little So-ryu: "Oppa, wake up!
How dare you sleep? How dare you sleep in this situation!
If you want to live happily with Myo-un at least for a short time, focus!"


Ryu Sang: "What you talking about, you little kid!"
Little So-ryu: "Don't like it!" (he's poking through her head, LOL)

Little So-ryu: "My father has the secret record!
So he already knows what that girl will do!"
Ryu Sang: "That girl? You mean you at there?"
Little So-ryu: "That's broken!"

**

Little So-ryu: "That is broken!
That is just a broken doll who couldn't remember what she saw!"



"It was a secret record that reassembled the girl's predictions in chronological order.

Although the girl's predictions were always correct,
They were lacking order of time."

**

"So it was important
that arranging them in chronological order, as much as hearing them.

And the girl
Wasn't interested in her own predictions.
Thus,"



"Although it seems like she was the one holding the world in one hand,

It actually was her father who holding it..."



So-ryu: "He should rather be aiming for the hegemony...
Ah, is it
impossible for those who are not in the Jin family?"

**

Ryu Sang: "Myo-un!
Come here!"



Ha-rim: "Ryu Sang?"

Ah-ru: "Ah!
My hat!
Seong-oppa!"

**

Ryu Sang: "Why is this sleeping in there!"

So-ryu: "Ryu Sang
Where are you going?"



So-ryu: "Where can you go?
On this sky?"

Ryu Sang: "Joo Ha-rim"

**

Ryu Sang: "I'm not forgiving you,
But I think that some part of myself can understand you, so I'll say this only once.
Follow me."

Ha-rim: "What?"

Ryu Sang: "Without Son So-ryu."



Ha-rim: "Why?"

Ryu Sang: "She is
The goddess of death.
If you stick with her"

**

Ryu Sang: "You won't live long enough."

Little So-ryu: "What kind of person
That Ha-rim became?"
Ryu Sang: "He became a loyal dog."
Little So-ryu: "What kind of person"



Little So-ryu: "That I became?"

So-ryu: "So
Where can you go without me?"


"I must had been crying when I was born.

And those early days of an infant that I can't remember,
I must had been crying because of hunger and sleepiness

Though people often said to me that I was like a doll
It was all wrong.

Because right now"



"I'm crying like this."




Little So-ryu: "If you let him live
I will forget about you."


Ryu Sang: "What?"


"The life after this, be gone.

So do people, places, and memories.

And be a whole new one.

Then finally..."



"So does with me, as a human being.

So-ryu, So-ryu, change yourself.

Like the love that falls eventually
Like the flower that falls eventually

Little girl, little girl, forget it

Wind, wind,
Blows over the hills."

**

Author's Note: *"In case you can't remember, these scenes are parts of vol.8."


End vol.19.

********

Lord Yeon-oh, he was mentioned once by So-ryu's father (vol.11 p.118). He's probably Isana's father. So is that So-ryu's father coming to take her back or Isana coming to rescue her ^.^ (Yeah I'm an optimistic and romantic fool...)  

So we finished Nabi. Unless I can manage to get each chapter which being printed on the monthly magazine, I suppose we'll have to wait 6 more months for vol.20 coming out. 

If it wasn't for Pual, these posts of vol.19 would not happen.
Jessie.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jessie and Pual!!

    Oh, man...this is all sinking in, that we're approaching the end of Nabi, that SO much has just happened in this chapter alone. Harimmmmm. ;;;;; Also, I love how many scenes from volumes ago are explained - this is an intricate time travel story, basically. Not everyone can do that well AND combine other plot elements at the same time; I'm really impressed with Yeon-joo's storytelling. *___*

    (I hope Isana is coming for her, too, lol. One can wish!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why but this volume has moved me deeply. Maybe because it's the first one I had to work with from scratch, so I just got it intensely; or because the volume itself is a great one with all kinds of actions and emotions ;_; and lots of humor inserted at the same time. Yeah I'm with you, KYJ's storytelling is superb!!!!

      Team #BringIsanaBack !!!! That guy appeared in half of a page in vol.17, another half in vol.18, none at all in vol.19, just why =((
      However, his short appearance in vol.18 spoke a lot about his feeling towards So-ryu. I really should find a way to insert that page somewhere lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessie and Pual, thank you so much for all your hard effort to make this awesome summaries.

    correct me if i am wrong, so Jessie, you will not upload any new chapter of Nabi until the new volume is publish, will you? or do you have any link to read it online? i ask you these questions because i found a link that i believe will let you read raw of Nabi newer chapters but it need korean account and since my korean is not really good, i kinda hope Pual can help to check the site.

    here is the link: http://comics.nate.com/main/detail.php?btno=11363&category=1
    and it tells you to open the chapter with internet explorer. and when i was trying to open it at IE, it asks me to login with nate account, which i don't have. so, Pual, Jessie, or anyone that can read korean well, can i make a new account of nate? if i already have an account, can i have access to read the chapters or do i need to pay some cash?
    thanks before..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Pual here. Let me explain it shortly. It doesn't worth to even try. It wasn't updated since the April as you can see. So there is no latest version in that site. And of course you need to pay some coins per each volume if you want to read through that site. But it will be almost impossible for foreigners, even if you want to pay willingly, because of shitty system of payment based on IE that Korean using. Hope this can help you enough.

      Delete
    2. Hi Pual, thank you so much for your fast response. ah i see, so it's kinda different with naver comics, since i've read princess raw there. i just hope nate comics will do the same in the future. it really help international fans a lot since it was super hard to find manhwa raw.

      thank you so much for informing me and for all your hard work for nabi and PI. really help me to satisfy my greedy of more chapters of KYJ's manhwa. ^^

      Delete
    3. Hi rafa, where have you been?? I've missed you. :p

      I'm thinking about purchasing the monthly magazine, or else we have no other way than waiting for the volume coming out. Like Pual said, the online link doesn't really work for people outside Korea, and it wasn't updated since April anyway T^T
      It's not easy for Nabi's fans at all ugghh.

      Anyway, I found this for Pellua Iyagi. You can go to yes24.com, type the series' name in Hangul [펠루아 이야기] into the search box, there are ebook versions from vol.1 to vol.5. The price is nice too.
      Here's my screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZzEF71ZQK3S05CSThUbmEzX0U/view
      Hope it's helpful to you. :D

      Delete
    4. hi Jessie, miss you and our discussion as well :') been busy and my phone was broken, that's why i just checked your blog again.. and i love the facts that i had so many things to catch up in your blog, you are amazing, Jess :))

      i remember seeing one of the reader suggested about james1004 blog to you and james actually recommended an application to download party magazine every week. this app only works at ios i believe. i downloaded months ago but i always fail to finish downloading the newest edition every single time since my internet is suck. i don't know how it actually works, but i always able download the newest edition of party but need to pay if i want to download older editions, so maybe you can check the app if you are using ios. the app named party in hangeul 파티.

      thank you so much for your info, i'm gonna go there and hopefully they can approve payment other than paypal so i can order there. and yes, it is not easy for KYJ's fans to read her manhwa especially for international ones :')

      Delete
    5. Rafa!! LOL I can't believe such coincidence!! I just found out the app you talk about literally hours ago, was typing 이슈 (Issue) and 파티 (Party) all over Google just to fish for anything useful, then the result showed me that app!! Then I saw your comment here, lol. Maybe we're just matched :") like in some CLAMP's manga lol :")

      So have you ever been able to download any issue of Party or Issue? I'm asking because it seems pretty easy for me. I got all I need in few minutes. Still couldn't believe it was so easy '__' that there might be something wrong :-s

      Oh there's an app for Issue too. But it's a bit different. Will have to pay $9.99 for "subscribed fee" for a year, then you'll get one issue for free, then $0.99 for each other one you want. So from now on we can read new chap of Nabi every month for $0.99? It's just too good... '_'

      Delete
    6. what a lovely coincidence! we are match made by heaven for the love to KYJ's manhwa XD XD XD ah it is interesting that you used Clamp's story so are you another me in another country? do you have brother for example? LOL

      so i've tried once again using my android phone and i can download the lastest edition of party, yeaaay!! so party already developed their app to playstore nowadays, at the time i download it, they still put it exclusively for ios but sadly i think issue is not providing their application to android, only for ios i think. i will try to download issue at my old ipad later and let you know if i was available to download them. but for now i will rejoice to see new felluah chapters in my android =D

      Delete