4 Oct 2015

A Tale of Felluah vol.5 part 2 - "Would it have been better if we had met sooner?"

Vol.5 full color page.

Hi everyone.

Being impatient is never smart... Long story short, I got some virtual kicks sent by my translator, ahaha, and now I'm posting every part of the story chronologically, no more shortcuts... 

This part is right after part 1 released by RH.

A repeated note: This is not a complete translation nor HQ scans. I always think we should wait for RH for that.


A Tale of Felluah vol.5 part 2.
- Translator: Pual -






(A classic mother-daughter talk: "I already had you when I was your age", "The wife's duty etc..." lol)


"Although they can't say it out loud
People in Felluah would think so...?

If something had happened to Arthur this time
House Lapray would have been over...

...In that case...
Do I matter?"

Orthez: "Uh?"

**

"Because the Countess can be replaced?
Of course...
Arthur wouldn't do so..."

Orthez: "Ugghh!"



"That's the problem
If I had dealt(?) with it when we first meet
It would be like one of other couples, despite whether it's good or not..."

Marina: "Ah!
Daddy and Arthur."

"Now..."


Marina: "Daddy!"
Duke Tessa: "Oh, Marina, walking around with your sister?"
Marina: "Yay."
Duke Tessa: "It's good."
Marina: "Yay."


"Oh?"

**

Arthur: "Why hiding?"


Orthez: "I don't know."

Arthur: "What, why that?"

Orthez: "...Well..."

**
.
Arthur: "Hand."

Arthur: "Jules got it back from the pawn shop."

Orthez: "Legacy of grand mother."

Arthur: "What?!"


Arthur: "You said your mother bought it."

Orthez: "Yeah, mom did...
Mom, I miss her."

Arthur: "Wake up, Orthez."



- "Well, it's annoying somehow."
- "Let them be, how can't they be happy."
- "They got back their honor and life which they thought they lost."
- "Right..."
- "The Earl and Countess, whom they lost in front of their eyes, came back safely. they are surely excited."
- "Anyhow. damn lucky Pabina guys."
-  "...By the way..."

**

- "Where are they going blocking the road like this?"
- "I heard they are going to buy a birthday present for Lady Orthez."

Pabina guys: "Oh!
My Lord~♥"


Pabina guys: "My Lord~ Where are you going~♥"

Orthez: "Arthur, they're calling."
Arthur: "Ignore them."

Tessa guy: "Pfff, embarrassing."

Orthez: "Arthur?"
Arthur: "Don't look at them, ignore them and keep walking, Orthez."


Orthez: "Did you get a lesson about falconry from my father?"
Arthur: "I didn't know how various hunting with a hawk was."
Orthez: "Around 50 hawks, 80 hounds, 40 falconers are my father's pride."
Arthur: "So I guess he was disappointed when he went hunting in Felluah."
Orthez: "He seems happy with your presence, since he feels lonely when he has no son to enjoy hunting with."
Maybe he will want you to go falconry with him tomorrow."
Arthur: "Then, I'll willingly follow him."

**

Orthez: "Arthur.
Get along with my father."

Arthur: "Sure."


Arthur: "That's why I married you.
Although, I don't know why the Duke of Tessa"

**

Arthur: "Chose me as his son in law."

Orthez: "...Oh, that's because I..."

Arthur: "Stop telling me that you hate Paris.
The one who chose me was your father, not you.
Just like the one who chose you wasn't me."


Orthez: "Arthur.
The one who chose you was me."

**

Orthez: "I"


Orthez: "Chose you as my husband."

**

Orthez: "Isn't that good?
That there is one house, one girl like this in the world?"


Arthur: "Why?
Had a crush on me?"

**

Arthur: "There is no doubt you saw me somewhere before."

Orthez: "Sure.
I, unlike someone, consider participating in social activities very important."

Arhur: "Sooner"



Arthur: "Would it have been better if we had met sooner?"


"A couple that doesn't match.
A world that isn't appropriate for."



(Marina... LOL)


Orthez: "So, what has my Earl prepared for me~

Arthur: "Your hands are full of fortune, so may I give you a happiness?"

Orthez: "Oh My~"

**

Orthez: "Are you kidding me?"

Arthur: "...Urh... then... a small, sparkling thing?"
Larin: *That's the best!*

Orthez: "Ohh~

That's just what poor people do."


Orthez: "A big, sparkling thing for me.
As big as in my neck will be stiff, and twinkling, and expensive.
As big as in other people will look back in surprise..."

Arthur: "I got it, stop!"


End part 2.

****

LOL and LOL.  Orthez is really a sincere and straightforward woman =)
You see the necklace?? Arthur always indulges his wife, ahh~~ I want him too =( 

Next part is following right away. Orthez's birthday party and their first kiss!!

Jessie.

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thanks Jessie and Pual for the pictures and summary (o^▽^o)! You two are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hard work!

    hmm, I wonder what was it that Arthur wanted to give Orthez too.

    btw I'm a different Anonymous LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah I wonder why there are so many anon too LOL

      Hmm I think it's like what he says in this and the next part: "may I give you happiness", "something isn't material", then "love"! He wants to give Orthez his feelings/his heart/his love...? (or I'm just dreaming)

      Delete
    2. Oh I was thinking how what would Arthur have prepared for her to express his love or to give he happiness. For example, give her some form of surprise or things like that...

      Delete
  3. This manhwa is so different from many things i read before, in a GOOD WAY. Thank for the summary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol such a cute chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the pics and summary! I'm so glad I found this website that has tons of spoilers!! (drooling)

    And LOL, poor Arthur. He tried to woo her with words and affection, but his lady was too pragmatic for that (big and shiny thing for me!). It's also curious how Orthez alternate between shy (hiding from Arthur) and brash (demanding big and shiny thing). Her brashness seemed to be something that she didn't bother hiding (you don't feed the fish that you caught), but her recent shyness should be a sign of her getting more conscious of Arthur as a man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much! you guys are saviors <3

    ReplyDelete