4 Oct 2015

A Tale of Felluah vol.5 part 3 - Arthur and Orthez's first kiss!!


Arthur and his Fabina *cough*harem*cough* Knights.
Why does Jules look like a girl -_-
Hi everyone,

Here it is, Orthez's birthday party and the whole context of their first kiss!! Corrected translation too so pls check it again.

Highlight: Brace yourself, you're about to meet........ Agne of Tulsi!! Yes she's a real person!! LOL.


A Tale of Felluah vol.5 part 3
- Translator: Angela & Pual -





Fabina guy: "Arthur made a mistake.
Our lord made a mistake."

**

Orthez: "It's got loose. Fasten it, please."



Orthez: "Thank you."

**

- "...Well...
Looks good enough."
- "It suits her. Well."
- "Yeah. It suits her nicely."(*)

(*) Literal translation: "It (the necklace) found its owner".




(well these Fabina guys just talk too much -_- would take hours to translate this alone so... skipped =( )


Orthez: "Ahahaha, would take years to choke this down."

Arthur: "Did you make enough boast?"

Orthez: "Ahaha, can't even look away.
Ahaha, so envious."


Orthez: "Although I don't know which one she is envious of, one around my neck or one beside me."
Arthur: "Who is she?"
Orthez: "Marchioness of Port. Agne Portsh."

Arthur: "Agne? Agne of Tulsi?" 
Orthez: "Yea. First daughter of Marquess Tulsi."
Arthur: *She is real!*
Orthez: "Ahaha, stop looking. My husband's face will wear off."

**

Orthez: "Oh!
I like this melody. Let's go dance, Arthur.

And a witty sense that me playing the beautiful Countess beloved by her husband...

...and actually not doing it."


Orthez: "Good for you. You have a wise wife."
Arthur: "...I see..."

Orthez: "What?"

**

Arthur: "Cute."


Orthez: "...So...
Why are they being like that? Isn't this party entertaining?"

Arthur: "Don't look at them, Orthez."

**

- "When I
First came to Felluah castle, he was a Lordling..."
- "You sound like an old, veteran knight. You are just a few year older than Arthur.
- "Just a few years ago..."




Orthez: "Anyway,
What was that my Earl intended to give me initially?"

Arthur: "Ah. Forget it.
I'll sell it out to add a small help to managing the house."

Orhtez: "Huh? Was it jewelry too?"

**

Arthur: "Mm?"
Orthez: "Huh?"

Arthur: "Don't you like it?"

Orthez: "I like it. Who would hate jewelry?
But it's not what you chose. Wasn't Jules the one who went and bought it?"


Orthez: "Think about it, Arthur. Do I usually wear jewelry?"

Arthur: "Give it back. You should have made a deal before saying that."

Orthez: "It's not that I don't have jewelry, nor I don't have money..."

Arthur: "So, give it back first."

Orthez: "You know, Arthur? I'm not a person who can be easily distracted by those materials."

Arthur: "Say those lofty words after giving back that thing I paid and Jules shit in his pants for."

**

Arthur: "I told you to give it back."
...And...
...Regardless it's what you hate or like..."




Arthur: "Is it?

..Then...

What would you want more than that?

You have lacked nothing"


Arthur: "Lady Acryl who was born with everything.

...Ah..."

**

Arthur: "Is it love?"


Arthur: "If not

Is it me?"

**

Orthez: "Oh? Isn't my Lord already listed on my property sheet?"

Arthur: "I think not. Look at it more carefully."

Arthur: "I'm guarding my heart well enough."

Orthez: "Oh my~"


Orthez: "Liar."


Orthez: "You can't even look away from me."


"Is it?"


"...Ah...

...So this is it...

...Right now I..."


"Since a long time ago
In a happiness that I dreamed of

There was always a black-haired girl."


"I knew that I, as the Lord of a shire, shouldn't marry her.
But I thought it would work as I wish eventually, because I was a Lord.

There weren't many relatives anyway who would obstruct it.

Although no one in the castle would be happy about it,
I thought it would work as I wish eventually."

**

"It was a mistake.

Or,
Maybe a delusion."


"The day the portrait of Orthez arrived, I  received a letter of Igraine.

In her letter I noticed there was a word,

I kept staring at it.

'With love, Igraine.' "

**

"But what was it supposed to mean?

A word that I never heard from her mouth.

A word that I have said thousands times.

'With love, Igraine.'

The first time said to me only after she left me..."


"Love."

"Wealth and noble status
Even a girl who was born with everything
Would want one thing, secretly."

**

"Love."

Arthur: "Orthez, you said that marrying me was your luck.
But in fact your biggest luck is you were born as the daughter of Duke Tessa.

From the minute you were born, you have already had a lot.
And even from now on, if you want, you can have that one thing you're lacking."


Orthez: "Lacking? What kind of thing?"

Arthur: "Something isn't material.
Do you want it?"

**

Arthur: "If you want it
I
can give you."


"Although, heart doesn't tremble with holding hands

Although, heaven doesn't open with matching lips

A blond girl who came with the scent of flowers of May
And if we were together

I thought we could fly to
somewhere nearby heaven.

Orthez, I've spent 4 months with you.
It seems like I have come to that conclusion."






(second page)

Nox: "Now

Because you're the Duke's precious daughter"


Nox: "So now

You won't play with me anymore?

Lady Orthez?"


(first page)

"My life

If I didn't go out of this room

The size of agony and the depth of deception

Would be just as big as this room only?"


"Earl of Felluah

How can he be so nice?"

**

"You

Do you know that I'm married?"


Arthur: "Don't you sleep?"

Orthez: "I'm here to keep the blanket on you, in case you kick it off."
Arthur: "Am I a kid?
Orthez: "I know well enough that you are the precious Lord of Felluah. Such a precious treasure you are."

Orthez: "Are you feeling ok inside?
Arthur: "Ah. I feel like I'm dying."
Orthez: "You shouldn't.
You shouldn't die."


Orthez: "Be healthy and live long.
Do not make me a widow."

**

"I
will admit thing and let it pass.
I think I have taken it too lightly."


"Arthur Lapray
I have thought so lightly of him."


End vol.5.

****

Teaser for vol.6 :p

"Orthez, when we get back to Felluah, I want to hug you."


Yep, "hug", as in the way "hug" has always been used in shoujo manga/manhwa 8->
There you go, Arthur!!

****

Orthez is so adorable, cunning and witty. How could Arthur not fall for her lol.
But... Nox... Yeah...
Don't break Arthur's heart, again, Orthez!

On the other hand, Orthez and Nox, Arthur and Igraine, couples that don't match... My heart aches for them...

I wrote that the scene with Nox is so on the Romeo-Juliet balcony/window style +_+  And guess what? In vol.6 there are lots of quotes from "Romeo and Juliet". Not a good sign...


I love my translators to pieces xD Angela and Pual.
Hope you guys like this post and don't mind the correction
Jessie.

29 comments:

  1. I just found this site, wow~~ so many things to process, the thing with KIM Yeon-Joo's work, sometimes things are presented at face value then later on you will find out things are not so simple that it makes your head hurt lol!

    At the start of Felluah, we have orthez in an arrange marriage to arthur who is still in love with his ex and is still communicating with her as shown in the first chapter. So we have poor orthez with a husband who won't love her and a woman who wants to survived in a society where men are allowed to have mistress. NOW, we have kind arthur, (who just wants the person he loves to love him back) is now slowly falling for his wife and Orthez, who is possible to be infatuated with Nox and possible chose the marques of Felluah as her husband because of Nox. When Orthez said that Arthur is kind, i felt like she is feeling guilty about something...

    Also about Ingraine, while first presented as unlikable person but after knowing her back story about the King taking an interest in her (not able to do anything about it because he is the king) and now knowing everyone was against her relationship with Arthur. I feel sorry for her and Arthur, they are a victim of their position and current time. And I applaud Orthez, she is really clever for maneuvering her surrounding to suit her as much as her position allows, the crown prince was in love with her but she was able to escape marriage to him by marrying Arthur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say thank you so much for this wonderful spoiler, but now I can't wait to see how the plot develops, I saw some scans here and there and I think Nox, will return in the future chapter. btw, for him being Jules twin, I hate to say it, those two might look alike but when it comes to brain department I felt like Nox was much more gifted xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wonderful comment... Those were my thoughts too!! At the first 3 volumes when people hated on Igraine so much, I just wanted to scream: 'No, this is Kim Yeon-joo's work guys! Things couldn't be that simple!'. Plus, besides the prejudice readers already had on the ex-girlfriend character, that she's a bitch and will do terrible things to destroy the main couple, I didn't see any reason she deserves being hated that much. Poor girl being hated by everyone, inside and outside the story...

      I also totally agree about Orthez. She's a fascinating female lead that we don't meet in shoujo so often. I, and I think also everyone, once thought she was on the role of 'the poor girl who wouldn't be loved by her man' too. Now look at how things turn out. A calm, cunning, cute girl who doesn't fall (at least yet) for the male lead. On contrary, seems like she's even 'using' him for her real purpose... Just Wow. Who would have thought of that kind of plot? Again, the author managed to stun me with another looks-like-that-but-no-you-have-been-fooled story of hers.

      And Arthur... My... I don't even know where to start. He just couldn't catch a break with woman could he?
      Nox, yes he'll be back to Felluah in vol.7. It hasn't been published yet so right now only people who can buy the monthly magazine know what's happening. I can't T_T so I have no idea how the plot will go. But knowing the author, I think we can expect something REALLY uncommon. What do you think about the scenario of Orthez being with Nox rather than Arthur? LOL. I'd love to see that tbh, Something that we've never seen before xD

      Delete
    2. Hello, its my day off and glad I managed to check your blog again so happy for the new update, thank you sooo much Jessie and to the lovely translators Jessie and Paul :3

      Anyway I still go by my first comment even after reading the whole version. And yes~ I'm glad someone else know that Ingraine, may have her flaws but that doesn't make her a villain like other readers make her out to be.

      Also I have another observation,
      "My life
      If I didn't go out of this room
      The size of agony and the depth of deception
      Would be just as big as this room only?"

      Since Orthez is seeking out love even though she has everything in material form, I've beginning to think that the capital is full of lies and people continuously scheming against each other which is why Orthez is so surprised that Arthur, even though he is an Earl, he is an honest person, like she has low expectations of Arthur character (in which in Chapter 1 she said "she hopes to be prettier than his lover") thus when she keeps seeing Arthur's honest expression she thought to herself she had taken him to lightly.

      Delete
    3. PS: "Hug" in shoujo terms means S*X right? lol! oh sorry is making love a more better term for shoujo? :p

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Sorry for responding late Rizzz. But you know it always takes more time replying to a wonderful comment. :p
      I’m so glad to see someone who would defense Igraine too!! She was born as commoner, of course she just COULDN’T be all innocent if she wanted some kind of happiness. Even Orthez, who is so opposite to that, understands it: “It’s a tough world for women who got nothing but her beauty to live on.” Just why ppl refuse to see that and so hate her ;_;
      I like your interpretation of what Orthez thinks about “the size of agony and the depth of deception”. You give me one more perspective to think about!! And my take on that is: Orthez is a precious daughter of a Duke, she has everything she could ever want, in that small world. So “if I didn’t go out of this room” might mean something like if she didn’t go out of Tessa castle, of the Palace – her perfect world, she would never know about unhappy things: agony – her relationship with Nox maybe? “a pair that doesn’t match”; deception – she got married to Felluah not because of Arthur, and she couldn’t tell anyone that? Yep, if she didn’t go out of that world, she wouldn’t meet some knight, some commoner. All she would ever have to suffer is some jealousy noble girls and the stupid gossips in the Palace. Her ‘agony’ and ‘deception’ would just be as big as that.
      Just my guess, because I’m on the side of believing Orthez came to Felluah not because of Arthur……

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, my OTP. ;~; I adore Arthur and Orthez's budding romance and banter. And I'm anxious to see how Nox fits in with Orthez's past and all, besides them sharing the same interest in a book (if I recall correctly). The drama in this series is great in that it allows for a longer journey to Arthur and Orthez fully realizing and feeling genuine love for one another - and I'm quite content to take on a long journey since I don't want it to end quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Arthur T^T Just like he said: "Was there ever a case where I didn't grant your request?". He's just the type of a perfect boyfriend/husband~~
      I hope Orthez's feelings for him grow quick, don't leave him hanging there ;_; Because it seems he has no luck with women, Igraine then Orthez =(
      Both are great in their own way though, no wonder he has fallen for them.

      Nox is back to Felluah in vol.7. I think we still have a long way to follow til our main couple reach their happy ending.

      Delete
    2. I think he's on his way to becoming a good husband for Orthez! He's still a bit too uncommunicative for me, and I understand Orthez's frustration. Yes, watching their love grow into something genuine is such a delight!

      Delete
  4. Thanks a lot for this scan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Jessie, thank you so much for sharing with us this 2 lovely parts of PI. i've been so busy this past month and when i checked your blog and RH site, i feel so happy since i got so many updates for PI. am i having my birthday today for having so many good things? LOL

    i would like to send my big thanks to the translator, Angela and Pual for summarising things so i don't need to check my korean dictionary just to try understanding what the characters talk about. thank you sooo much..

    and after reading so many updates of PI, i am greedy now. i want to know how actually Orthez's feeling for Arthur and Nox? why did she choose Arthur? is that because Arthur didn't care at all for any girls except Igraine? KYJ-nim, please give us more hints..!!

    and i'm really agree with your comment up there, remembering this is KYJ,s manhwa we should expect something uncommon, but what is it? i'm dying to know now >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back rafa ^.^

      Yeah I'm dying to know what is the real motive of EVERYONE as well >_< Why Orthez chose to marry to Felluah. while in fact she didn't even know Arthur's face when she asked her friend: "Who's the Earl of Felluah?" then "I'm gonna marry him". Why Igraine abandoned Arthur, just because the King chose her and she couldn't oppose, or she had another motive? Why Arthur treated Igraine so coldly now, he didn't know her situation? And Nox, the most mysterious of all... Ugh my poor heart... KYJ-nim pls give me answers soon... =((

      The question about Orthez though, til this point every hint points to the fact that she first knew about Felluah because of Nox, big chance she chose to marry to there because of him too... :-ss

      Delete
    2. thanks Jessie ^^

      i don't like the idea of Orthez marry Arthur because of Nox :(( what do you think make Orthez decide to marry Earl Felluah? i mean Orthez is smart and cunning so she will not decide to marry Arthur just simply because of things like want to be near with Nox. she must be know that Nox likes her, and know the fact that Nox is Arthur's beloved childhood friend and Captain of his knight as well. like you said Jessie, i'm sooo curious about their motive. ALL of them, really.

      Delete
    3. Rafa, but I' on the side of believing Orthez came to Felluah not because of Arthur... ;_: or at least I expect to see that from KYJ's manhwa. If not, PI will just be another typical shoujo where the female lead has a crush on the male lead and follows him...
      So if that's the case, Arthur, despite the fact that he is a really nice guy and good husband now, didn't matter much in Orthez's decision at first. I mean, it's clear that she didn't even know Arthur well before marrying him, so she didn't care who her husband would be, nor had any expectation. MORE importantly, she might want to marry as soon as possible to escape from Paris, so she just chose Felluah, because of one 'bonus point' that Nox's there, other than that it didn't matter.
      Yeah that's my thought now... ;_; Can't wait to know the truth!!!!

      Delete
    4. Yeah, from the way I see it Orthez wanted to marry someone from Felluah perhaps because of Nox (either want to see him or want to rub it in his face that she's married, or maybe a little bit of both), and of course she would only want to marry the highest ranking man on Felluah, the Earl himself, that's why she asked who's the Earl of Felluah in the flashback.

      BUT at earlier chapters it was kinda hinted that Orthez wanted to marry Arthur because he was a young high ranking noble eligible for marriage, maybe at the time she just got her heart broken from her relationship with Nox and wanted to get married just to forget everything, and while at it get married to someone she can boast about. Her relationship with Nox (if there's any) must had not end well and she must had regret it so to prevent future mishap maybe she thought she might as well get married. Then there's pressure from Paris too.

      Anyway, does Orthez meet Nox in the future chapters? How's her reaction?

      Delete
    5. Yes there were many little things added to Orthez's decision of marrying Arthur. Just it wasn't that she had a crush on him or loved at first sight as we might think when reading vol.1-2. *sigh*

      Orthez and Nox will meet in vol.7. Her reaction? Well, unclear as usual. Either she really liked him or really hated him to react that way Lol.

      Delete
    6. Yeah I was kinda hoping it was one-sided love from Orthez's side first then Arthur would slowly reciprocate her feeling or something like that...
      Anyway, I'm really really appreciate your work here. Thank you, you're awesome.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Jessie and Paul! You dont know how happy I was when I accidentally chance upon your blog. Really interested in this manhwa.

    Now that Arthur and Orthez relationship seem to be progressing in a good direction I am really looking forward on the story development! Their conversation are always so interesting and funny.
    ---
    I may not be in the position to say this but perhaps there are people who are shy, not sure what to write and have concerns about leaving comments. So please do not take it to heart.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for your kind response too!
      Yeah Arthur and Orthez are always interesting and lovely! But why I always see troubles in every corner of their relationship lol.

      About the other matter, I don't think take it all negatively so pls don't worry ^_^ Yeah I know people always have reasons to hesitate, but it doesn't mean we don't try right ^_^ Or else there won't be anyone/any group keep working on the series we love anymore, and it's just sad and not right.

      Again thanks for your support kind Anon!

      Delete
    2. =)

      Oh...I was wondering the pages of Nox appearing... Was it Orthez recalling something that have taken place in the past when she stares at the window? cos it does not seem to make sense that it was happening when Arthur was drunk haha

      Delete
    3. Yep it was Orthez recalling a past scene, not that she met another man when Arthur was drunk ahaha.
      Nox and Orthez had something way back, ehh...

      Delete
  7. What!!!! Orthez and Nox!!!! Noooo >. <
    I love orthez and arthur together theyre adorable♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you know where i can buy the comic. if possible is it complete yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sad for Igraine.

    O, pitiful Igraine! My heart cries for you. I wish Arthur to never know the truth. More so, Igraine wasn't able to tell him either way. The one during the palace ball and also her return to Felluah, the supposed advances (ex. Handkerchief) were her last chance yet, Arthur altogether refused to talk, less see her. Jule's mother must've treated Igraine close to a daughter too. That long stare shared between them upon he carriage leave was enough proof. :( so sad. Hope she find peace later in her life. Arthur is no longer her's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but she still has the love of Arthur, in one scene of the manhwa Igraine go to see Arthur and he run away to Orthez,to prevent him to fell in her intentions of start a relationship again. Complex endearing character the two pairs

      Delete
  11. Here Orthez most be feeling terrible, being the daughter of Tessa is giving her the possibilities she has now but it took away her possibility of happiness to choose Nox apparently; so is an ambiguous fact and she is aware of that so painfully that has that monologue I guess...

    ReplyDelete