25 Oct 2015

Nabi chap 100-101.

From KYJ-nim's twitter <3
Hi everyone,

This is totally irrelevant lol, but I'm gonna get the last volume of Bride of the Water God soon. My~ I love publishers in my country sometimes (just sometimes). Thank to them I rarely have to wait for online scanlation groups. And the best thing they've done is of course, Platina and Nabi. xD

I wonder if there is anyone's willing to be my proofreader and/or editor if I ever decide to pick up Platina..:p


Okay let's start!

Nabi chap 100-101
- Translator: Pual -




"Seems like

It's landing."


"Although
I barely stand and breathe

In front of my eyes
The sky is full of stars.

It is truly magnificent.

If I die
I wish somehow to die on this ocean tonight."


Choi-sul: "Step aside!"




- "I
Heard that you arranged me to Choi-sul.
If so
Is this your plan too?"

**

- "If so
I was thinking why I should move as you planned.
While thinking that
Simply
I decided to do what I wanted to do."


"Seong Hwi-yeon!"


"Lady So-ryu, will Lord Isana be over there?"
"He is not the type who would show himself at this kind of show."

"To him, have you ever mentioned me?"
"I heard about you from him instead."

 "I have someone on my mind"

Isana: "Because
That person's family had fallen from treason
...And now...
...I wonder where she is...
I don't even know whether she's alive or not..."

**

So-ryu: "My Lord
You won't see her anymore."

Isana: "Because she is no longer in this world?"

(T/N: Isana means "Because she is already dead?")

So-ryu: "She
Won't come to you."

"She will not come to see you."


Ryu Sang: "That thing
Why does it keep following us?
Is it alright for a big one to play like this while their land is in uproar? Isn't this a waste of resource?

...That thing...
is going to attack to here?"


Ryu Sang: "Then
Will we counter it from here?
In here
We have quite many strange things."

**

"Let me introduce."


"The last emperor, he will be."

**

"I have been wandering since long ago.

How would it feel being the ruler of a falling country?"


Hwi-yeon: "Can I
See Lord Isana again?"

**

So-ryu: "Will you accept it
If I say you can't see him anymore?
If I say"


So-ryu: " 'You can't see each other for the rest of your lives'
'Jin Isana will marry me and live til death do us part'
Will you say 'Ah, is it so' and do nothing?"

**

Hwi-yeon: "I might not be able to see him if I didn't go to see him.
Doesn't matter what your prediction says, nothing will happen if I do nothing.
Yes."


Hwi-yeon: "I'll do what I want to do.
I'll go to see him. I have something to give back to him, and I've been worried about him since this day and age has gone so strange.

Don't get me wrong.
I didn't intend to hear your prediction.
It's just because of this time of war."


End chap 101.

****

Go So-ryu, go fight for him!!!! *a fangirl's scream* ;_;
The flashback of So-ryu and Isana, it was indeed the same scene, but different lines. Neither of the translations is wrong.

Next chap is coming out on Nov 1st. Until then.

You know that Pual did all of this <3
Hope everyone enjoys!
Jessie.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessie and Pual! (о´∀`о)
    Whenever I read Nabi, I have to go back and reread the previous chapters to understand hehe (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ahah, even have to go back some previous volumes to find connections. but that's what makes the series great xD

      Delete
  2. So-ryu has a rival!! Haha thanks again Pual and Jessie for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yea So-ryu will have to actually fight her battle now!! You're welcome ^-^

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much:) It is good to see Hwi-yeon, I waited for her return so long. I like the dynamics between her and So-ryu. I wonder if Soryu didn't really see that Hwi-yeon and Isana will never meet again or she lied to get what she wants (Isana^^).
    I would love to see Platina fully scanlated (it was saddening when tsukiyadori stopped updating). Still there are short summaries of last few volumes on mangafox forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder about that prediction of So-ryu's too.
      I also read the summaries on mangafox, and believe me it's nowhere near the feeling you'd get if you read it fully. The way the author described all those emotion in Platina is just superb ;_; That's why I really want to work on Platina now. But I need to find some more help first...

      Delete
  4. Thanks, Jessie, Pual!

    I hope Hwi-yeon's role in this story will become clearer. Her reintroduction to the universe is kind of random.

    Still shipping Isana/So-ryu, though! ;;;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My ship is sinking... ;__;

      I hope for not only Hwi-yeon's role but also Isana's. Until now he hasn't done any significant thing to the story line...

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, so exciting, I read Nabi all in one setting and it was incredibly fun. Thank you so much Jessi and Paul!

    This part is pretty confusing for me because I only know about Hwi-yeon that one time Isana mentioned marrying her. How did we get to this confrontation, I must have missed something in the last few chapters > <. It's still so great though, I feel like everyone here ships Isana and So ryu, yaaay~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm have you read "The Door"? It's Isana and Hwi-yeon's story, before he met So-ryu. If you haven't, here's the link: http://mangapark.me/manga/sunaebo/s2/v1/c2/e2

      I think there are more people ship Isana and Hwi-yeon than So-ryu though :p from reading "The Door". Seems like the author prefer them too lol. Tbh I don't think my IsanaSoryu ship can be sailed :(

      Delete
  6. This story made ​​me confused , too much conflicts . makes me want to stop reading but I can't :(

    DAMN! I love Kim Yeon Joo's manhwa

    ReplyDelete