14 Oct 2015

A Tale of Felluah vol.6 part 3 - "The language of flowers of reeds"



Hi everyone,

Part 3, more ArthurOrthez's moments for you guys^.^

Well drunk Arthur is just so [...] :)) (please fill in the blank)


A Tale of Felluah vol.6 part 3
- Translator: Pual -



Arthur: "Orthez!"
Orthez: "...Maybe I'm dreaming..."

Orthez: "What are you doing! Are you so crazy you want to die?"
Arthur: "Shhh, be quiet. Everyone will wake up."

Orthez: "Why did you crawl through a window when there's a door standing right there!
You did something wrong?
Or you wanted to sing a serenade beside my window?"
Arthur: "*Sigh*, just showing off for once, I was."

Orthez: "Mmm?
*snort snort*
Did you drink?"
Arthur: "Yeah. The commander of Elton gave me, so a couple of glasses..."


Orthez: "Are you freaking insane enough to freaking climb up here? Are you mad?"
Arthur: "Damn, be quite. Everyone will wake up."

Orthez: "So have you done dealing with Elton?"
Arthur: "No, I should go back there before dawn."

Orthez: "What the hell are you doing!!
Arthur: "Yea, just yell as you wish."


Arthur: "...*Sigh*...
Seems like a big rumor will spread all over.
That the Earl of Felluah came back from so far to see his wife at midnight..."

**

Arthur: "Good for you.
You will be rumored that you're so much beloved...

Orthez: "You came to see me?"

Arthur: "Then is there
...any other"


Arthur: "...good...
...reason...
...to come..."

(T/N: In case you're wondering, Arthur's looking at Orthez's body LOL... And the literal translation of what he says is like he came for "a hidden bottle of honey".)


Arthur: "...Well...
Not bad at all."


Arthur: "...I guess there's still one more thing hidden."
Orthez: "What you mean!"
Arthur: "Orthez, come out here. I can't see."
Orthez: "What you want to see!"

Arthur: "I told you, that I wanted to see your face."
Orthez: "Crap! I'm not an innocent little girl who knows nothing!"

Arthur: "Don't be sensitive with just a silhouette that you will show me anyway."
Orthez: "Will show you anyway?! I will not!"

**

Arthur: "...Ah, if you...
Prefer doing it wearing clothes..."

Orthez: "*Screaming*
Who are you!
My Arthur doesn't say such thing! What are you!
An incubus?
Is this an incubus's voice that I hear?
Is this a devil with Arthur's face who came for molesting me?"


Orthez: "So it is!"
The incubus: "...N...no..."

"The night-wind was refreshing.
I was outside because of my bad mood of drunkenness that came from a couple of glasses.
The wind was so refreshing though.
Although it irritated me that schedule was getting longer,
The wind was refreshing."

**

"So I intended to walk around a bit, but there was a horse."

Orthez: "Huh?"

"So I rode up that horse.
He was docile and quiet despite he was a stray."

The servant: "My lord! That's my..."


(T/N: Arthur indeed thought "The wind was refreshing" three times. He was quite drunk.)


"The wind was refreshing and the night was quiet.
While riding, I gradually remembered what I forgot
That you were avoiding me..."

**

Orthez: "I didn't..."

"You did.
So I wanted to ask you.
With refreshing wind, with cheerful sound of horseshoe, with a bit of drunkenness,
That wish was getting bigger and bigger."


Arthur: "...But I was so...
I forgot what I wanted to ask you while climbing up the wall."

Orthez: "What's that. You fool."

**

Arthur: "I know right. It's embarrassing somehow."

Arthur: "Ah, but I have one thing...
...I want to ask you.
How are you going to give birth to my heir?"

Orthez: "Shut up. It's my own business."

Arthur: "Surely not the virgin birth, right?"


Arthur: "Just in case, storks don't bring babies."
Orthez: "I know, just hurry!
Wait.
Where are you heading now."

Arthur: "Didn't you say hurry? Elton, of course. Larin is waiting."
Orthez: "That's not what I mean!
Why are you heading to the window again!
Arthur: "Don't worry. I'm good at climbing."
Orthez: "That's not what matters!"

**

Orthez: "Tell me honestly. You didn't drink just A COUPLE of shots, did you?"
Arthur: "Well... I remember the fourth or fifth shot...
And come to think of it, there was something like a keg.
The commander of Elton is a heavy drinker. It's his dream to taste all kinds of alcohol over the world."
Orthez: "It was him! He was the criminal!"

Arthur: "Well, although he might die early by alcoholism, but he's not a bad man."
Orthez: "So is this something like drunk talk?
Something like you'll forget all this when the day comes and you sober up?"
Arthur: "...Well..."


Arthur: "Is tonight a special night that we must not forget?"

Orthez: "Wouldn't you remember this forever when your legs and spine broke and you had to spend the rest of your life in a bed?"
Arthur: "Haha.
Orthez, Awesome nagging."
Orthez: "Take a good look at me! I'm your savior!"

Arthur: "I think you don't even let me touch you... and still have no idea which tempo I should dance with."

**

Arthur: "Even a reed has its rhythm.
Faith.
Trust."


Arthur: "Deep affection.
The language of flowers of reeds."

**

Orthez: "A man who knows the language of flowers..."
Arthur: "Someone taught me before."

"Before

...Someone..."


Orthez: "...You can't go through windows anyway."
Arthur: "Got it."
Orthez: "Don't drink with that commander."
Arthur: "Yeah, yeah."

Orthez: "Arthur."

**

Orthez: "Come back safely."


Arthur: "Yes."




(Short summary: People are so happy cause they think their Count and Countess are so into each other and Orthez may be pregnant. Orthez's feeling guilty like "Sorry everyone! Actually nothing ever happened!!" LOL)



Jules: "Are you being nervous because Arthur's not here?
He is the only one you know well enough in Felluah..."
Orthez: "Oh? I don't even know Arthur well enough. I didn't even know his name a few months ago."
Jules: "Is it so?"

Orthez: "Come to think of it, it's strange."
Jules: "As in what?"


Orthez: "The time.
It's strange."

"A few months ago
Arthur didn't even know me...

Until that moment
He might be dreaming about happiness with another girl...

And I, too
Was prepared for a bit of unhappiness, I think...

Somewhat of

...Unhappiness..."

Orthez: "What"


Orthez: "Type of woman she was?"

Jules: "Pardon?"
Orthez: "The girl who made you came out of cloister.
Was she beautiful?"
Jules: "Well, she was just a peasant girl.
And there was no such thing like you might imagine! It was just her who was so into me!"
Orthez: "Okay, okay."

**

... : "Of course that was no such thing you might imagine.
Because he just ran off like a coward because of her."
Jules: "You!"
... : "It was fortunate of him that he could avoid taking a hole on his head, because he ran off before mendicancy."
Jules: "Hey, stop it!"
... : "As innocent as Blessed Virgin Mary, our Jules is."
Jules: "Shut up!"

Nanny: "Those two are just so dumb sometimes."
Orthez: "I know right."

(What is the other guy's name? ;_;)


Orthez: "Oh my~"
Jules: "It's the first edition of  <The City of the Roses>, Lady Elise's first published book. I'll rent it out to you, so try reading it."

Jules: "Don't outspread it and keep it 90degree when reading!
It's really a precious book that my brother barely found."
Orthez: "I know."
Jules: "Pardon?"

Orthez: "I know it's a precious book.
...Considering it... It brought me here to Felluah."

**

Orthez: "Thank you, Jules. I'll read it carefully."
Jules: "...Sure..."


"...Excuse me, but that book..."

"I got it first."

**

"I saw it"

"First."


End part 3.

****

In case you feel weird, it was indeed "reeds". Pual and I even did some "research" on that:))

Reading this part is so fun, but working with it just wasn't. So much text, so much figuration. It was gotten done solely because Pual is so awesome! :p
Hope everyone enjoys,
Jessie.

30 comments:

  1. thanks for the pictures and translation! arthur is so cute this chapterrrrrr <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for translating this chapter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this update made me happy, as I'm very sick and miserable right now. ;; Drunk Arthur is a riot, the refreshing wind line repetition made me lol. Bless Larin for keeping up with him and making sure he wasn't seen. Loved Orthez chewing out her husband for his drunken recklessness.

    Anyway, thank you, Pual, Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Garowyn I hope you'll get well soon ;_;
      So your wish is fulfilled, partially, right :p that seeing Arthur doing an Earl's responsibilities. He has to go to other fiefs now and then to deal with other nobles, not much detailed what they do though.
      But why nobody says drunk Arthur is [a pervert], that's what I have in mind Lol.
      Again hope you'll get well soon!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :)

      Looks like I should make more wishes if they're coming true, lol. Arthur is totally pervy, yes, lol. I like his outfit there. I'm glad to know a little bit more of what he does, even though I don't need to see pages of meetings with noble old men. I'm still here for the romance!

      Everyone has their secrets...old flames...drama ahead!

      I'm kinda hoping we'll see Paris again in the story somehow. I just remembered him, haha. Moreover, I'd be interested in seeing Larin's child, since it looked like his wife was pregnant in the early chapters - that'll be one way to bring up children again to Arthur and Orthez since they are both concerned about the future and having a heir (not to mention gossip since people are probably expecting Orthez to be pregnant already).

      Delete
    3. Are you super lucky or what Garowyn?:)) Another wish's coming true, Paris's gonna appear again soon, lol. And Larin's pregnant wife too. You should go buy the lottery! Are you sure you don't have the same power as So-ryu's? lol

      Come to think of it. Arthur and Orthez is like 18 y/o, and worrying about having an heir... ahaha. I know that's the old era and all, still I wish they didn't need to worry about it, so they wouldn't be feeling like a responsibility they had to do with each other. I think that's one point I don't really like in PI T.T

      Delete
    4. LOL, really?? Maybe I'm more alike with So-ryu than I thought. ;D Wow - okay, next I wish for Nabi and Felluah to become world bestsellers with a large and growing fandom. /wishes on a star

      Anyway, back on topic, lol - I'm excited to see Paris and Anna (I think that was her name?) again! And with Nox entering Orthez's life again/the story for us, it's all gonna be entertaining.

      Me, too! They're still young, enjoy life before kids change everything forever, lol. Hopefully, as far as the story goes, we won't see an heir for awhile.

      Delete
    5. Garowyn, unlike you, I have the worst of luck. I got Nabi v20 and, not only it's So-ryu's father getting her back, but also the girl in "The Door" reappearing. Seriously? Now? After 20 volumes? On top of that, she says she doesn't care about So-ryu's prediction, she's gonna go to meet Isana again. Ahh I think my fangirl heart is bout to stop beating now. Am not be able to do anything for a few days I need time to reconcile... (Like Orthez after reading Judith&Sigmund) *cry*

      Delete
  4. Hello. I check your blog daily but this is my first post here. Must admit I was taken aback when you mentioned about people who 'come and go' here. Lol! I'm hooked with this manga and I appreciate your blog so much. Thanks Jessie and Paul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah don't worry much about it pls, the important thing is you giving me some response now right^^ Glad my blog could help a bit. Enjoy!!^^

      Delete
  5. Yeah! Thank a lot Jessie and Paul! Anonymous with questions again haha! So happy to see this new post!=D

    Didn't expect myself to be be so addicted with a manhwa which art is less attractive visually haha

    Having mixed feelings again. Previously it seems that Orthez was the more proactive in building a bond with Arthur. However, it is obvious is the recent episodes that deep down Arthur is being more open about himself being attracted by Orthez. Particularly after he was drunk in this post. That being said, it seems that he is seems to be attracted to her more because of a physical needs (haha) than real affection even though we cant deny that he has became fond of her as he feels insecure and restless when Orthez avoids him and when she is separated from him. Hope they would really fall in love soon<3

    In addition, this episode seems to give a huge hint that the Orthez came to Felluah because of Nox. I am wondering if she was aware that Nox was the knight of Fabina and thus decided to marry to Felluah to see Nox. But if that is the case she may have done did something similar to Igraine just that she did not (have to) resort to becoming someone's mistress. However, when I thought about what Orthez mentioned about being faithful, she probably just wanted to meet Nox again while being faithful to Arthur.

    Some many ??? in my mind now LOL Thanks a lot once again! Cant wait for the next one to be out.haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't think of it that way, that Orthez and Igraine could somehow have similar feelings.

      I totally agree with you with Orthez being faithful to Arthur but just wanting to see Nox again (to probably make him jealous that he's too late now that's Arthur's wife hehe)

      Delete
    2. that's she is Arthur's wife hehe) ***

      Delete
    3. Good way to go.

      Delete
  6. hi i juz find ur blog...thank you so much for ur hardwork..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. your bog rocks....keep us the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooove this Chapter so much!!Arthur is so funny!!:)I'm so excited to know more about Nox and also what happened to him and Orthez. Thanks again for all if your hard work guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jessie and Pual !

    Arthur is so cute (and such a "loving" husband) when he's drunk. LOL
    At the same time, I felt kinda sad for him as he is ready to accept Orthez however it doesn't seems to be the same for Orthez. Hopefully Orthez will be able to get over Nox soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO Arthur blushed!! Urgh yasss. Though I'm sure the alcohol had a part to play in it as well. *sigh* A 'reed-like romance' huh? I wonder who played the role of a reed hmm *shifty eyes*

    But honestly, the lead-up and pacing so far has been great. The subtlety of character depth, which has the readers jumping up and down when character development occurs. Not to mention the snippets of comedy and breaking of the fourth wall every now and then are awesome.

    Anyway, thanks a bunch Jessie and Pual!! *sneakily offers cookies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks for your cookies! Am I right when thinking that we may have a fellow here? Pual and I both came from a site where ppl giving cookie or crap to others. *fly away*

      Delete
    2. Haha unfortunately, these cookies are truly just consolation cookies for every minute I was just a blog lurker silently leaving in gleam without saying thanks or any of the sort. But now I've de-lurked!! ....well I'm still an anon tho hah *sets off ninja smoke screen*

      Delete
  11. The feeeels. Haha Arthur is such a dork, but so cute!! Thanks again Jessie and Pual, keep up the hard work ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. eheheheh I giggled nonstop
    drunk Arthur is so cute! and shy Orthez is the best!
    as always thank you soo!!
    and I read your reply, Paris is going to reappear soon??!!! I can't ask for mooore!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. OmG Arthur! Drunk!! And Orthez's reactions! Haha
    This was really a lovely chapter! I like how their relationship is developing. Seems they are growing more and more open to each other (in behavior and such~)
    *crosses fingers* Hoping for equal amounts of romance in the future !!!!

    Than you for the update Jessie and Pual!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. DRUNK ARTHUR IS PERVY ARTHUR!! HORAYY FOR ALCOHOL!! There should be a drunk arthur and drunk orthez chapter..
    I want to know more about Nox and Orthez..

    Thank you Jessie and Pual!!
    saranghae!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much Jessie and Paul!! I am so greatful that I stumbled upon your blog while I was fervently searching for PI updates! No words can express how happy (ecstatic maybe??) I am that you finally quenched and indulged my PI cravings since the latest manhua update.. teehee!

    That Drunk Arthur tho is to die for (a sight for sore-eye too).. He was finally honest with his feelings!! Well,, thanks for the alcohols' magic!! And how Orthez wittily handled him, can't help but giggle and grin from ear-to-ear til that convo/scene ended.. I'm hoping and crossing my fingers tightly that we'll get to see their mini-me soon!!

    On a side note,, Can't wait to learn Nox and Orthez's love story.. Hihi

    Thanks again for this wonderful summary guys! Til the next chapter!! ^~^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Jessie and Pual for sharing this
    O(≧∇≦)O Arthur is so adorable! The most adorable pervert?? Haha. I can't wait to see all four characters (Arthur, Orthez, Igraine, Nox) in one chapter! The tension lol. Thank you again! (*^▽^*)

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much for this wonderful chapter, Pual and Jessie <3
    this chapter really give so many fuels to keep my ArthurxOrthez's ship sailing XD XD XD
    especially this one sentence: "My Arthur" doesn't say such thing! aaah so happy right now hihihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh gosh, drunk Arthur is so awesome! I wish they'd have more conversation like this in the future. I love it when Orthez get exasperated with Arthur, it's makes them closer somehow. Thank you Jessie and Pual for giving us this gem! I love you guys so much! Have a good day :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's 2019, although i have read your translations before I only remembered it now. It's rather late but I still thank you for translating some parts of this manhwa. I tried finding the raws when i was in korea the other year, without avail.

    also, i do want to know more about nox and orthez.
    although i am more of orthez and arthur, may their relationship be slow in developing, but it is sweet to watch.
    orthez did complain before why arthur tries to avoid her but when he goes to her she gets all nervous.

    ReplyDelete