26 Sept 2015

Nabi vol.19 part 2 - Chap 36 [continue].


This is the full color page of vol.19. Stunning isn't it :3 Ahh I want Myo-un and So-ryu to be friends so much~~

Hi everyone.

There were some incorrect parts in my previous post. It was edited and it included some important points so please check it - this one - again to get things right. I'm so sorry T.T

Then, let's finish chap 36.


Nabi vol.19 part 2
Chap 36: The last lie (Hollow) [continue]
- Translator: Pual -






The ship crew: ....
(well you can guess, "Find them!", "They're hiding", etc...)

**

Seong: "I've got this one simple question for a while...
When seizing a ship
Who will control it?"

Jeork-young: "...That...
...That was..."



Jeork-young: "That was my dream to become a pilot since long ago..."

Ryu Sang: "Need help?"

So-ryu: "As long as the ship is going to where we want to go"

**

So-ryu: "There's no problem."

Seong: "If only it was going to
where it meant to go"



Seong: "...If so..."


So-ryu: "This ship is big enough, it's hard to seek for us if we're hiding well.
It's not the case of a rat in the trap, but it's hard to get rid of a rat in the ship."

Seong: "What, you're saying that now?"

**

"No."


"This is not.

...If this is not...

Then what?

...What is..."


"...First...

...Son So-ryu, then...

...Joo Ha-rim...

...Then..."



"That time

The sword Ryu Sang bought for me

Where did I put it?"


"I
should've kept on learning it.
More."

Little Ryu Sang: "Mommy-!!"


"If I tried harder

And learned swordsmanship with my fellows..."

**

"Eh?

...Something just..."


Seong: "What?
Cherry blossom?"

Ha-rim: "Maybe Lady So-ryu is
Walking down on spring."

Seong: "Whaat?
She's walking down on spring alone while we're walking down on hell here?"

Seong: "Is your lady holding some kind of secret cards of flower that no one knows?"


"I, at that moment,

See your smile for the first time.

For the first time,

You seem like a girl of my age."


End chap 36.

Next: Chap 37: Was a dream, Must be butterfly (Butterfly).

****

Guess I was wrong, Myo-un's still thinking of getting her revenge, not being friends with So-ryu.

Anyone notices what Myo-un thinks? "First... Son So-ryu, then, Joo Ha-rim..."? It's supposed to be Ryu Sang's thought (the end of vol.16, in the alternative universe) right? I think we got it right, Myo-un knows something in between those worlds.


Jessie. 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, man, I'm gonna have to do some catching up this weekend! I didn't realize all the new posts you made! Thanks again! I'll backtrack, gradually.

    As for this chapter, I didn't think Myo-Un would give up on her revenge so easily, but I can't predict anything at all. I'm on the edge of my seat, basically, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you had fun backtracking? :D I know I might confuse you guys with a batch of new posts but the new volumes were so great that I couldn't help myself, lol,

      This chapter, I was really excited at first when I saw the scene Myo-un imagining So-ryu as a childhood friend, then the translation came in... of course I should have known it wouldn't be that easy. I can't guess what'll happen either, so impatient and so excited xD

      Delete
  2. the sword buried in myo-un old place isn it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only remember Ryu Sang dumped the hand of that creepy soldier in a pond somewhere near Myo-un's old house. Did they got rid of the sword at that time as well?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this blog! You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your amazing response too, I really appreciate it :D

      Delete
  4. It's getting intense!!! Whaaa I feel it! o.o
    I feel like to be honest, So-ryu and Myo-un could have definitely been close friends if So-ryu didn't kill there teacher. Imagine them getting along together? Without worrying about Ryu Sang and Ha-rim haha but then again it would turn into a typical high-school shoujo which it isn't.

    Therefore thanks again Jessie and you're nice Korean translator for everything :D

    Also I totally agree, I respect Royal Hearts for there efforts too so thank you for just keeping us up-to-date ^_^

    showing support and love from New Zealand :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their* teacher
      your** nice Korean translator
      for their*** efforts
      haha just some spelling mistakes

      Delete
    2. I know right?:( If only there were not so many elephants in the room between them... Actually I'd be stunned if I ever were to read a manhwa by KYJ-nim which had anything typical or simple or straightforward at all. I've chosen a 'difficult' manhwaga to love lol.

      Yep just keeping it up to date is my intention. Thank you so much for your support my kiwi fellow :p Every response means a lot to me, I really mean it ^_^

      Delete
  5. there are not any picture in this page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are not any picture in this page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you check your browser or delete history/cache (or something like that, I'm not sure about the tech-y stuff T_T) then try again? Everything seems normal to me.

      Delete
  7. You really think Myo-Un wants to kill So-Ryu?

    I'm wondering. She's too kind, or, her character has been set up as such, to actually think of killing, in my opinion. But she's grown and experienced more and more throughout the story. I love the way she looks at Ryu-Sang - but then I think maybe she's just looking at Ryu-Sang's sword and remembering the blood on hers.

    Again, the childhood scene with hers and Ryu-Sang's fight. Maybe it was the reason he got so angry with her in the first place?

    To me, it almost seemed as if Myo-Un could see the two So-Ryu's standing next to Ryu-Sang. She definitely remembers something about the alternative worlds, she said so before, but it was only a hunch. Maybe realization is coming? Maybe she's only remembering Ryu-Sang's words from the alternative timeline, in which he vowed to kill So-Ryu and Ha-Rim. I don't know whether she really wants to kill them. She even feels sorry for having said those words to So-Ryu's father on the air ship ("Twice I'm going to extract my revenge on you"), but maybe she has come to a point in which she does not mind killing so much anymore? That would be sad. She was forced to do it, by her circumstances. Much like So-Ryu was shaped by hers. In a way, they all are very similar.

    I hope Yeok-Jeong has fun piloting the airship! *laugh*

    Thank you, and your translator, for your great work!

    fiesa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks pual and Jessie!!! I love the translations and I will most likely have to re read everything but thanks

    ReplyDelete