9 Sept 2015

Nabi vol.18 part 2 - Chap 35: Drop.



Knowing something but not being able to talk about it with anyone is no fun at all, that's why I want to finish this real soon. Brace yourself guys, shocking scene at the end!!!! >.<

Nabi vol.18
Part 2 - Chap 35: Drop.


p.88-89: Ha-rim got So-ryu. They're running away.

p.90-92: Su's palace, the Queen is yelling and giving order of bringing the fortune teller to her.
(The King was dead, the new heir is 10 year old so the Queen has all the power now.)

p.93-99: So-ryu tells Ha-rim the escape route she once told Myo-un. They escape from the royal soldiers.

p.100-107: Ha-rim asks So-ryu which way to go next. She goes into her shaman mode and sees Isana going away from the city; and finds the gang at a place nearby her and Ha-rim.

p.108-117: So-ryu and Ha-rim join the gang. They go together.




  

p.118-119: *artwork*

p.120-121: Seong and his fellow guy talking (I don't remember that guy's name, sorry hyung T_T)

p.122-123: Myo-un, Ryu Sang, Jerk-young, Ah-ru sitting in front of the pot of their teacher's ashes.

p.124-136: Myo-un thinks about how she stopped Ryu Sang from killing Ha-rim, how she never told Ryu Sang that she could kill, and in fact did kill people. 

"My forgiveness,
Was that really forgiveness, or just avoidance?

I should not have pretended.
should not have pretended to be a person like Sabu-nim.
After all, things I did was not due to toleration or forgiveness.
It was because I was afraid,
I was very afraid of not being able to forgive him."


p.137-147: So-ryu in her shaman mode again, and guess what she sees?





p.148-149: The scene in Nabi The Prototype (when little So-ryu was kidnapped by Hong family, a young servant of Hong family took care of her), his talk about the wish of becoming a tree.

"All you need is growing roots, eating air, drink dew, then you can be a good tree.
You won't be swept away by fate, won't have to do things you don't like.
Just by living, you can be a good tree."


p.150-156: Back to present. Ryu Sang teases Ah-ru as always, their group says that it's time for them to go back to Mun country, Seong says he wants to follow them.

p.157-159: 
(Ryu Sang is talking to So-ryu in a very impolite way, he doesn't use any pronouns.)





p.160-162: So-ryu asks Myo-un about the guy who took care of her when she was kidnapped.
- "That servant of your family, do you remember him?"
- "I still can't remember everything when I was a kid."
- "Is that so... Me neither..."


End vol.18.

Next: Vol.19 
(Yup, there will be posts about vol.19. Just give me some time I'll post a bulletin later.) 

****

I finished all the summaries for now!! Couldn't wait to share. Everyone will be dead?? THREE So-ryu?? The lost So-ryu and little So-ryu saw that scene too right. And what did So-ryu tell Ryu Sang but he didn't believe her??  Ugh so many mysteries for my poor heart ~~ What do you think??

Jessie.

8 comments:

  1. I have no idea what's going on, the suspense is too much! I definitely remember that servant from Prototype.

    I like interactions between Ryu-sang and So-ryu, because he is so unabashedly straightforward with her, does not care about her noble status or anything, so different from the people she's used to encountering. His whole character is great (and why only he can see her is a mystery, too).

    Han-ah telling So-ryu not to forget her true appearance..... Mysterious abound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what's going on, the suspense is too much! I definitely remember that servant from Prototype.

    I like interactions between Ryu-sang and So-ryu, because he is so unabashedly straightforward with her, does not care about her noble status or anything, so different from the people she's used to encountering. His whole character is great (and why only he can see her is a mystery, too).

    Han-ah telling So-ryu not to forget her true appearance..... Mysterious abound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ryu Sang character too. In fact I like all of Nabi's characters. In my other comment I said that Ryu Sang is arrogant, but arrogant guys are so interesting LOL. Ha-rim is so complex. So-ryu is pitiful and just mysterious. Isana is a lot deeper than he pretends. And Myo-un, I like the scene is this part (and some previous volumes too) that Myo-un's struggling trying to be "a good person". She can kick ass and even kill, but she knows it's not good, which makes her much more likable to me than the one-sided type of female characters.

      Hmm I think that is So-ryu telling Ha-rim not to forget who he really is, don't pretend to be Han-ah much... right :-? which makes me think Ha-rim indeed feels some kind of happiness when "being" Han-ah.

      Delete
    2. Agreed, Ryu Sang is certainly arrogant at times, haha, and I love how he looks out for the others, and those moments of subtle kindness (especially toward Myo-un, and it's extra cute when he's looking after Ah-ru!). Yes, this is such a great cast of characters! Myo-un is definitely my favourite of the ladies; a very multilayered heroine. ;~;

      lol, is it? Oops, my bad. Hard to tell sometimes with the speech bubbles. (Also, wow, I didn't even notice my own typo--I meant "mysteries" not "mysterious," lol.)

      Delete
    3. Someone said that Ryu Sang is like a little boy, just picking on the girl(s) he likes LOL. In Prototype he once said Myo-un's ugly, haha. He teases Ah-ru and make the kid cry all the time. It's his way of showing love I suppose :))

      Eh don't mind it. I'm not a native English speaker, I probably never notice the difference lol.

      Delete
    4. lol, I can picture that. He's just like a tsundere kind of character.

      Delete
  3. Your reference to Ryu-Sang and Myo-Un fighting in The Prototype reminds me: the author still hasn't revealed why Ryu-Sang got so angry he hit Myo-Un with a vase. There were references to it at the earliest beginnings of Nabi, but since then it has kind of dropped away. Myo-Un's scar only served the purpose of marking her supposedly as son/daughter of the Hong family... I'd still like to know the reason for his actions, back then.

    Jup, Ryu-Sang is arrogant, but he cares for those he loves. I agree completely :)

    Thank you, once again, for summarizing these chapters. It's also great to read your theories and thoughts on them - it helps me understand so much more.

    fiesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ia get my nervous T-T btw thank youuu! This is very helpful

    ReplyDelete