12 Sept 2015

Thoughts on vol.17-18. News about vol.19 & Tale of Felluah.


Hi everyone,

What do you think about the latest 2 volumes?  It's exciting to me because everyone is being together and starting an important journey. Hopefully we can get some answers as the characters interact directly with each other now. Also, there are some comments with brilliant insights giving us excellent theories at the comment section of this post:



- There are probably leaks from the alternative universes, Myo-un seems to notice something, and Han-ah comes to the real world.

- So-ryu is having some kind of plans. Unfortunately, changing the world affects everyone's lives, and seems like she'll fail.

- The most important question remained is which path the characters will choose for their actions? Will Myo-un go find So-ryu when So-ryu is "lost" in Time? Will Myo-un and/or Ryu Sang kill her as she always foresees it in her dreams? Ha-rim denies that he lives to "destroy" So-ryu so he disobeys her the first time in his life, what will he do next? And will So-ryu be killed, kill herself or choose to fight to live?

What do you think about these theories and questions guys?

**

Nabi vol.19 came out in Korea two weeks ago. It'll take at least 6 months for the agency in my country to translate and publish it, so I ordered it from an Korean site. The ordering part was easy, but you know most Korean sites only do domestic shipping, hence arranging the shipping part from Korea to my country was a pain, it's time-consuming (and pricey TT_TT). Anyway, bottom line, I'll receive it in one more week. From that point, I'll need help with Korean translating, is there anyone can help? 

Moreover, on the same occasion of purchasing Nabi, I ordered A Tale of Felluah vol.5 and 6 as well. After we finish Nabi, if there isn't updates from other sites, I suppose I can update Felluah too.
Do you guys want that?

**

Oh one last thing, someone asked me about some Nabi's sites. I think everyone might know these ones already but I'm posting anyway, for those who don't know:

- The author's site: cinie.egloos.com. News about Nabi and Felluah releases.

- The author's twitter: @cinie43. She posts a lot of pretty artwork there.

- The publishing company's Nabi page: daiwon_ci.blog.me/90165441755

- Fanfic: fanfiction.net/u/1718168/fiesa. The writer's username is fiesa. He/she writes some great Nabi's fanfics. (My favourite is Red Camellias)

**

Hope this post's useful,
Jessie.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much^^ I had no idea that there are fanfics for Nabi o.o

    http://james1004.com/search/나비
    On this blog someone posts scans from Issue and Party - not too much, but it's better than nothing (although I don't know korean).

    It's hard to guess what will happen next in Nabi. I hope that last vision is from some alt(maybe where crazy So-ryu is from) and ending will be different (rather ambiguous as always).



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank you so much!! That site is brilliant!! The author seems not to like Nabi much though, he skips Nabi brutally XD Still. I'm so envious of his collection ;_;

      Yes I also hope that no one will die... But something makes So-ryu's plan failed so hard that she kills herself, I suspect it's someone's death that leads her to desperation... +_+

      Delete
  2. Whatever you decided on updates (for Nabi and Felluah) is fine with me. I'll still follow this blog, regardless. :)

    I haven't been making a ton of predictions. Sometimes it seems like So-ryu and Myo-un will be friends in the end (or I guess in another dimension), but then the whole revenge bit is like the elephant in the room, so who knows. At this point, there's like three people who are said to kill So-ryu someday in one of her many "visions" (for lack of a better word), and I also wouldn't be surprised if somebody came out of left field to kill her, or if she decides to end her own life/sacrifice it for the greater good.

    In short, I don't know, lol, so many possibilities, especially now with the whole AU thing going on. Yet another reason for loving Nabi - at times, it's very unpredictable and keeps me guessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garowyn, I'm so sorry for so late reply!! I was so focusing on finishing all other stuff in my messy life :< so once I got the new volumes I can start posting immediately. Hope you're not mad at me =(

      Yeah it''s unclear, hence so interesting, about Myo-un and So-ryu. Myo-un imagines that they could be friends in another life, yet still thinking about getting her revenge. Problem is neither of them is at fault. so I worry about both of the girls. Really hope they can both get what they want while no one has to die.
      Yet I already mentally prepared for the sort of ending that So-ryu dies... Just too big of a chance. And I remember Girl Queen and Platina, there was always someone died in the end :(

      The whole AU thing, and now three So-ryu, just how far can this possibly go @@ Like you I love all the complication and confusion of Nabi, just brilliant. On the other hand I'm a bit impatient :p because with the pace of 2 volumes/year, seems like we're gonna some years to wait for the ending...

      Delete
  3. I love and like nabi and pellua iyagi....thank you for the sweet snd very realistic historical settings of scenes at that era....i realy love stories with adventure historical romance shoujo manga with a little bit of action and comedy. Thank you so much,...l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you linked to my ff. net account >.< I am honored! Thank you.

    I also love Tale of Felluah a lot. It's another incredibly intriguing story - not so complex, until now, as Nabi is, but heart-warming and very, very beautiful. (Sometimes I wish I could draw...)

    I think everyone here really appreciates the time (and money) you spend on summarizing these stories. Thank you so much! It's really amazing.

    Sorry for the anonymous reviews. I haven't quite figured out the system here. Can I/should I subscribe somewhere? I'll continue looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid me - maybe I should sign my comments. Sorry :)

      fiesa

      Delete