28 Aug 2015

Nabi vol.17 Spoilers.



Tadaa I just got vol.17 today. It is awesome, as always. It confirms my theory about So-ryu's state, can't wait to share with you guys! On the other hand, it creates more and more confusion which is really bad for my heart ~ Okay alright I'll post about it later, after I finish summarizing vol.16. Just that there is ONE SCENE I HAVE TO SHARE RIGHT NOW!! Reminder: this is the real world, they come back to the main story line. See and interpret for yourself, since I'm just as clueless as you are.













Vol.18's out in one more week. Let's pray that nothing goes wrong and I'll get it.
Jessie.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, what happen to ryusang? Why is he as sweet as ryusang at alternative universe? Can't wait for your update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMmmmm... Is there a convergence on the alternate timeline that Soh-ryu made? And it seems Myo-un can detect the difference.. Oh well, thanks a lot for ^_^ Very thankful from the bottom of my heart!! SPOILERS are Great!!!

    ReplyDelete