26 Aug 2015

Welcome to Nabi's blog.


Hello everyone,

I'm Jessie. I'm a huge fan of Kim Yeon-joo nim, my favourite of her works is Nabi, and Felluah is the very close second. Unfortunately, it seems like they are not very popular, at least internationally. It's difficult to find a place to discuss and share things about them with other people. Moreover, we're really far behind in terms of catching up with the original releases in Korea: Nabi is on its way of vol.19, yet we haven't completed vol.15 (Felluah's newest release is on vol.7, we only have til vol.4). Guess I'm lucky since Nabi has been licensed and published in my country. Vol.16 was published a year ago, vol.17 and 18 has recently been announced that they'll be on shelf next week.



As a matter of fact, I'm grateful to Nakiele, the author of A Tale of Felluah's blog, her scans and spoilers has helped so much to ease my thirst and curiosity of Felluah. So, here, I guess I can try to do the same thing to Nabi's lovers. Although I can't provide scans or downloads, only pictures, summaries and spoilers for the latest volumes. I hope it can help even just a bit.

Besides, as I said, I really want to discuss Nabi (and other KYJ's works) with other people. I'll make some discussion posts as well as summary/spoiler posts. Everyone, please comment a lot, your insights, your ideas, anything, will be the energy I need to continue on. You also can start your own discussions as well, just send me your post via Contact Me, and I can make it a whole new entry if relevant. I truly hope that I'll receive lots and lots of responses.


One last thing, I'll have to apologize in advance as neither English nor Korean is my native language. Lots of things may be "lost in translation". I can only try my best and hope that everyone won't mind.

Truly,
Jessie.

5 comments:

  1. Omg, I'm jealous of you that you can buy them >_<
    In which country are they published? It seems like it's even published in english? I would love to import them since I really love Nabi and Tale of Felluah ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Nabi was published in UK, France, Italy, but was dropped pretty soon :( You can find some early volumes in English on Amazon I suppose. Felluah hasn't been published outside of Korea yet. If you ask me, I'm jealous of Korean fans >.<

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your answer!
      Maybe I should start learning korean then, I already thought about buying it in french, but Nabi is just up to vol. 5 or so T.T

      Delete
  2. OMG I hope that you'll continue updating :)

    I really love nabi and fellua and because of you I'm still updated about it. XD

    I hope nabi has a great ending. THank you very much for the summary plus the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I’m looking (so hard) the 6th volume of Nabi :(( Did you read it? Do you know where I can find it please?

    ReplyDelete