13 Aug 2016

Nabi chap 105-106-107.

Hi everyone,

So Nabi continues!!

These are the last translated chapters I got. Pual's exam is at the end of the month. So hopefully we will come back in September. 

Nabi chap 105-106-107
Translator: Pual



This is


An illusion.




A ship from Mun?


A long time ago
When Su Empire trampled my country, Mion,
I thought
What made the Empire be that cruel toward a tiny county which only served God.

I'd realized the reason
When I heard about a fortune teller.
Son So-ryu.



Prince Yeon-oh can't be the Emperor of Su.
Therefore you

Can't be the crown princess.



Hwi-yeon: Isn't Prince Yeon-oh Isana's father?

...Are you...
Thinking about which time you should go back to?

So-ryu: Who are you?

I was a chief servant of God of Mion.
Now, I'm work with Mun.



Son So-ryu.
You are not the only one who's like you.




My King wants to meet you.
We won't harm you.
So if your companion can stow her sword, it will go much better...

(They noticed falling snow.. or ashes)



Huh? What's this? Where from...
...Is this...
Snow?

So-ryu: No, this is
White ashes.


So-ryu: I'm gonna go to meet Mun's King.
You can go anywhere with this ship.
Wherever you want to go

So-ryu: I hope
we won't meet again.
If



So-ryu: If the world ended tomorrow, what would you do now?
Gonna plant an apple tree?

Ryu Sang: There would be someone else do it.
(Ryu Sang stares Myo-un)
Myo-un: ?

So-ryu: You just think
of something sexual, right?

Ryu Sang: Shut up.

**

Ryu Sang: No, not you.
(Myo-un can't see So-ryu in this form so she doesnt know Ryu Sang is talking to So-ryu)

So-ryu: And, if
you could change the past
Which moment would you want to change?
Of course it limits to not changing the world history.
Of course you are nothing important in history anyway.

Ryu Sang: What the heck are you talking about!



Myo-un: So-ryu?
(Ryu Sang nods)

So-ryu: Can you
ask this same question to Myo-un?
Same question
to A-ru.

So-ryu: to Jeork-young.
to them and
to Ha-rim
ask them for me.


So-ryu: Besides
Make sure that

Ha-rim: My lady!


Ha-rim: Lady So-ryu!

So-ryu: Ha-rim can't follow me.



Ha-rim: No one let me know
it was Han-Ah that I had eaten.

Ha-rim: Though on winter day, butterflies danced around me
then one other day, there was full of meat stew on my meals
and then mom started to keep visiting me.

?: Ha-rim

Ha-rim: Mom had


Ha-rim: visited me about twenty times.
It was about the fourth or fifth time that I realized it was an illusion.
No,

It was around the fifteenth time that I realized it was my hope.
Why did she keep visiting me, even when I wouldn't be deceived anymore?
Was it me who kept summoning her?

?(Ha-rim's mother): Ha-rim.


Ha-rim: So I realized.
That I had succeeded Han-ah's ability.
It was Han-ah
that I had eaten.
She told me I must not.

?(Han-ah): "You must not eat
what the lord gives you."

But it was the lord who gave it to me
So I just ate.


?: You, wanna learn sword-fighting?

Ha-rim: So at the day when I heard that
I wondered whether it was another illusion or not.
I didn't know how that chance could come to me.
Though if it

could help myself
and someone whom I wanted to help....

Ha-rim: My lady!
Lady So-ryu!


Ha-rim: Save me please, lady.


Ha-rim: I want to be on your side, to be able to help you.

So-ryu: You will, eventually, ruin me.

Ha-rim: My lady!


Ha-rim: When was it that I started not seeing illusions?
Probably
It was the moment that I started having nothing I want to dream about.


There was no such world where my dream could come true.


End chap 107.

**

Thank you as always Pual and GOOOOD LUCK!!!! 

I'm starting to have a feeling about So-ryu/Ha-rim ship...
Hope you guys enjoy and see you all soon.
Jessie.

25 comments:

  1. Thanks Jesse and Pual!! Good luck on the exams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does so-ryu mean so much to ha-rim or no? pls someone answer me, i'm dying to know ;;(

    and thank you for the translation Jessie and Pual, good luck on ur exam Pual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, Pual, and thanks to you and Jessie for doing this splendid translation and scanning job! :)

    Surprise: Mun has a seer, too. What I don't understand is how they got onto the airship? When? How? Did I miss something? It must have happened after the other airship crashes and Ha-Rim, Yeong, Myo-Un and Ryu-Sang return from the forest and go find So-Ryu. Next thing I remember is that Ryu-Sang is plunged into So-Ryu's dream world. Hmm...

    What are you going to do next, So-Ryu?

    Regards,

    fiesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Pual and Jessie!!

    Ah, yes, I am so here for these Harim-centric chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your efforts ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ❤️ You're the best ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I have been looking for someone that can tell me what is going from or what happened at the end of Nabi!!! Thank you for your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year for you!! 😝

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the no more updates???.. this blog is my only hope to read nabi so please please don't abandon this manhwa(cries)

    ReplyDelete
  10. why did this blog died

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'VE BEEN READING THIS BLOG AND I REALLY LOVE IT I'M SORRY I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO GIVE COMMENTS BUT PLEASE COME BACKKKK T^T
    I LOVE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just find this blog and read every Nabi entrance, please don't stop I REALLY LOVE NABI, and what you are doing is pretty amazing so please don't stop... Please update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! Thank you for always keeping us updated with Nabi. It's very hard to buy the raws, especially using Korean websites. Stay healthy and come back to us soon c:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just read this blog. Loving this. Thank you so much. Hope you'll come back ��

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot for your hard work so that we can read our favorite Nabi. Hope to see more your translation <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog. I was always disappointed that Felluah had been dropped, so I was extatic to be able to read the translations here. I hope everything worked out for you with your personal situation. I know that more than a year has passed but I would love to know how Felluah ended. If you are no longer able to post the translated chapters I hoped you could at least give me a spoiler of the ending. Thank you for all your hard work until now. Hope all is well <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dont know where else to read the english translation of felluah aside from this site which i think they dropped too.. but i am still hoping that you will come back to update again.. really i am hoping.. i too am happy and grateful for all ur effort all this time that i have grown attached to ur site. Its been 3 years now and im still waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the only place where i can read nabi, i just want to if its drop by the author or it was stop from being translated?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, this is Pual, the translator once.
    I’ve tried to leave this comment for over several times, but google hates me so much.
    I wanted to excuse, because Jessie has no life for her own self right now.
    She got married and had a baby to care, like 3~4 years ago. She barely answered my e-mail, as she’s in a war of a mother(you know when you give a birth)
    And I got my job finally, thanks for all your support. I become a government officer of taxation, struggling to deal with all those taxpayers (and delinquent taxpayers of course)
    This made me stuck in difficult situation, like I’m a government officer, and this site isn’t exactly legal. You know how a government officer’s life would be when one breaks law.
    So, I’m sincerely sorry for all of you who been waiting. I’ll let you know if situation changes, but I doubt it would be.
    Many thanks for your concerns and supports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOOWWWW hey congrats :D thanks for the information, hope you got so many happines in your life Jessie, pual :)))

      Delete
    2. Just found this web, and wow, thanks for you Pual and Jessie for making this! Wish you two and all related to this project a blessed life :D

      And now... I hope someone can at least give me spoiler on how Nabi ended

      Delete
  20. Good luck always Paul and hopefully Jesse is going good and smooth in her family life.

    ReplyDelete