19 Dec 2015

A Tale of Felluah chap 42-43-44.


Hi everyone,

Gosh I'm sorry for a loooong wait. Real life interfered and such. So glad both Pual and I can come back to this blog now.

So the story continues ~~

A Tale of Felluah chap 42-43-44
Translator: Pual






Arthur: "When I was young,
I used to come to this forest when I had something I didn't want to do or when I wanted to be alone.
Then no one could get here to bring me back."


Arthur: "Except for the uncle who was always busy.

And except for the naughty twins.

And except for the fearless nanny too."

[Small texts]
Nanny: "Being alone then a bear will catch you."
Arthur: "There's no bears here."

Orthez: "So dogs or cows came in and out."

T/N: "(even) dogs or cows" is a commonly used phrase for people in bad nuance, especially for bad/worthless people. Seems like Orthez's implying something.


Orthez: "Do you hate to go to the palace?"
Arthur: "Yeah."

Orthez: "I know why."

Arthur: "Really?"

**

Orthez: "It's because of the wagon."
Arthur: "Huh?"
Orthez: "Anyone notices that by now. Hate to draw, hate to take a wagon.
It's rattling, ass soaring
Causing motion sickness
Boring like it will take forever."
Arthur: "...Hmm..."

Orthez: "The other reason is"


Orthez: "I hate."

Arthur: "You hate?"

Orthez: "I feel unwell."


Arthur: "It seems
I have no other reason."

Orthez: "Should be."

**

Orthez: "If not,
I might pull her hair."

Arthur: "Oops"

Arthur: "..Whew.."
.

Arthur: "Did you say something? I couldn't hear it because of the wind."
Orthez: "I didn't say anything."

Orthez: "Arthur, let's go now. Everyone is waiting."
Arthur: "Yeah."


Nox: "Going out again right after I just came back home, I hate this.
The weather is good though."



Orthez: "Judith lost her memory."
Arthur: "Don't ask me who she is."

**

Jules: "Maybe
I should marry Rita.
Then I won't die starving at least."


Rita: "Oh?
I would say no. I won't live with a man who gambles."

Nox: "She said no."
Jules: (sob)

Nox: "Cheer up. There will be another nice woman for you."
Jules: (sob)


Arthur: "Orthez, you already read that book several times, will you be like this every time?"
Orthez: "(sob) Lady Elise's book is always touching every time I read."

Igraine: "Countes..."

**

Paris: "Orthez!"

"...Ah...
 This guy is in the palace also.
...nay, this is his home...

Orthez: *It might be just my feeling that his personality has changed?*


"Ah, this's bothering. I should get to work."

Orthez: "Oh my. Greeting, Prince Paris.
Have you been well?
It's been long time too, Marchioness Ricel
Has there been anything special?"

**

Orthez: "Let us clean dust and meet you at supper with a prettier look."

Paris or Igraine: "You must be tired after a long trip. Take a good rest, Countess.
Earl, you too."


Paris: "This
is the first time I see Marchioness smiling like this."

**

Igraine: "I always smile in the palace, Prince."

Paris: "Well, whatever it is.
That.
That looks good but fretting. Arthur may notice it.
Make a man fretting, my lady.
So you can live happily long enough beside our King."



"It's like
Felluah has moved to here."



Ladies: "Nox~~ You came back~~"



Agne: "So that person is the knight of flower.
Felluah has lots of handsome men."

**
Agne: "Of course the most handsome man is the Earl."
Arthur: "Thank you."

Agne: "...Of course...
...There is one in the palace too..."

...: "Oh, Sir Asrealt!"
Jules: "Yes?"


Jules: "I'll eat quails.
Quails~"


Igraine: "Your Highness.
Congratulations. Family of Marquis Ricel has prepared a present for the baby, so please accept it.
All Ricel people are looking forward to seeing a healthy prince."

Queen: "I hope you may have a happiness like me."
Igraine: "Thank you for your kind words."


Paris: "So
Aren't you going to give me a younger sibling too?"

The Lady: "Oh my, Prince. That's mean."
Paris: "Is it?"

(Below lines are from other noble men)

"Pretty"
"Really pretty, she is."
"And nice body shape."
"Too good for her birth."
"It isn't 'too good'. it's just good to enjoy."
"It's said, she was a virgin until King George hold her."
"Marquis had done it definitely."
"Oh? Didn't Felluah offer?"
"He is not that type of man who would do it."


"I know right."

**

"...You think, Arthur..."


"Would never forget you?"



Nox: "What are you doing?"


Igraine: "I thought you were busy with women surrounding you."

Nox: "It was only fun for the first or second time.
It's not very amusing actually."

Igraine: "Jerk."

**

Nox: "Anyway
Is it okay watching the moon and singing the blues here?
Olin's coquetting to King George is not a joke now.
Is this the right time"


Nox: "To think about Orthez?
Your food and drink is about to be gone."

**

Igraine: "Nox, have you
ever liked someone?"

Nox: "What is this, for someone who has a long way to go."

Igraine: "He was mine."


Igraine: "Arthur was mine."

Nox: "Even though you dumped him first?"

Igraine: "It would be a morganatic marriage, he said."

"(morganatic marriage): a marriage which prevents the husband's titles and privileges to be passed on to any children born in it."

**

Nox: "Who said?"

Igraine: "Sir Wion."

Nox: "Just words from an old man who will die sooner or later..."



Igraine: "...But..."

Nox: "Why didn't you endure and wait.
Arthur would have won eventually."

Igraine: "Still the King would not validate it."

**

Igraine: "That was not what it should be.
Arthur needs an heir.
Lafray family needs an inheritor.
But I can't give him that.
I can't give Arthur."


Igraine: "I
Can't."

Nox: "If you can't
Move on, quickly.
What is it that you're trying to hold on to."



Nox: "Tell me the truth.
You keep visiting to see me, not for the book, don't you?"

**

Orthez: "Oh my, what did you just say?"

Nox: "I sent the book to Felluah.
I don't have it anymore."

Orthez: "Then
Are you leaving Tessa today?"


Nox: "No."
Orthez: "Why not?"
Nox: "I'll see whether you visit me tomorrow."

**

Orthez: "What if I do?"

Nox: "I'll kiss you."


Nox: "Deeplyyy~"

Orthez: "What? Are you crazy?"


****

A feelings' roller-coaster for me ;_;
Hope everyone enjoys.

Nabi is following in a few days, or I hope :p

Thanks so much as always Pual <3
Jessie.

37 comments:

  1. !!!!!
    Thanks so much for the pictures and translations Jessie and Pual!!! I check the blog constantly, I love you guys!! Ohhh, but don't stress too much about the blog if it will interfere with real life =( I'm glad to hear that everything is much better now.
    ---
    I really hope that Igraine and Nox don't end up together. That would be too easy of a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH JESSIE AND PUAL....
    I feel sad... I really think Nox and Orthez have a something between them. Please reveal it soon!!
    Orthez was correct that being noticed by the king was the first thing that Igraine did...
    I hope Arthur and Orthez will fall in love with each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jessie and Pual!!! Love you guys <3<3

    OMG Igraine, please just move on from Arthur. Don't bother them anymore please. I love Arthur x Orthez sooooo much. I can see that both of them start to fall with each other <3 I feel sad for Igraine though, but still don't bother Arthur and Orthez anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shrieked when I saw that there was an update! I regularly check your blog for one. Thanks so much Jessie and Paul!!

    As I was reading this, I can't help but put my feet in Ingraine's shoes. Maybe she mistook Arthur's best interest, but doesn't that mean she's selfless? That she really loved Arthur?

    I'm starting to sympathize on Ingraine. Maybe she has a weak personality but coming from a lower social rank, I can't blame her for the way she weighs things... I just hope she won't do something to hurt Orthez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jessie and Paul!!! Have been anticipating for the new release, you really made my day!=D <3

    Looks like Orthez is inferring that the reason Arthur hates to go to the palace is because of Igraine. Once again, Orthez and Arthur’s dialogues never fail to amuse me.

    Seems like Lady Eloise and Rita are guarded against how Nox looks at Orthez lol. Jules is conscious of how they look at Nox but does not seem to know much about Nox and Orthez’s relationship.

    I almost laugh out when the scene emphasize on Igraine’s chest, haha, I bet Orthez must have took notice too and thus rush Arthur into a room. However, I was a little surprise that Prince Paris knows that Igraine and Arthur has something going on…

    Igraine has noticed that Arthur have fallen/develop feelings for Orthez. After Igraine conversation with Nox, I not sure whether to empathize with Igraine. Personally, I am rather incline towards Nox’s argument. If she truly loves Arthur, why did she give herself to someone else—that is the worst way she could hurt Arthur. Perhaps Igraine may think she should not tie Arthur down if she cannot give him an heir but I somehow felt that this argument is somewhat flawed. However, I am not sure if Igraine and Arthur may face any detrimental consequence if Igraine did not agree to become to become the king’s mistress. Hence, at this point, given the information we have, I am guessing that perhaps Igraine’s love for Arthur is not deep and strong enough or maybe her love is twisted?!

    The ending of chp 44 makes me really curious as to how far did Nox and Orthez’s relationship developed before they parted ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orthez had said it before
      "The order is wrong... which one came first? His Majesty taking notice of Igraine or Igraine's refusal of Arthur"? Probably, Igraine was stopped in trying to marry Arthur. 1) from Sir Wion, 2) The king.

      It is possible that Igraine was told not to marry Arthur by Sir Wion at first, since losing an inheritor would not be good for the Lafrey. It has weighted on her mind for a long time hence, she never said the word "Love" to Arthur. But was that enough to dump Arthur? When they had both loved each other for so long? The answer may lie with the interference of the King.

      The king must've noticed her in the middle of all that. While Arthur was fighting for their love... Igraine must've made the most difficult decision of her life. Refusing the King is more dangerous than these two's fight for love. Not just her but also Arthur may be dragged if she had continued to marry Arthur when the King was involved already. Hence, she dumped Arthur for his sake and for Felluah. Now she is isolated by almost everyone including her folks. From other people's perspective such as I, you, the nobles, and the Felluah's folks, Igraine dumped Arthur for Marchion Ricel, and sought a higher rank. Yet, Igraine being a mere commander's daughter was actually wed to a Marchion, who's old with heir and lots of son in line, what will she get from that? Why would Marchion Ricel even ask for her hand when he's that old and grey with no lacking of heir? Did the Marchion fancied her? love her? Why'd she agree to such disadvantageous marriage arrangement? well, you may think because of the rank and even gone for the King. She loves Arthur. So, she was clearly disadvantaged, maybe pushed with no way out. But if a person in the highest position maneuvered all of this, then she's left no chance of winning. much refuse.

      Poor Igraine. "She never abandoned it", she once said.
      Now, Nox is advising her to move on since she can't give Arthur an inheritor or if Arthur succeed the King would not validate it. If she had truly decided to do it for Arthur's sake she should stop and move on now so to stop from hurting. And tHere might've been no chance for Arthur to succeed since The King has noticed her already by then. Well she can't because it's not like she abandoned it. Igraine is a poor victim of their time. A woman who had found her love but could not get it. worst, she's disgraced by that selfish King. I hate King George now. She made Igraine a woman who sought for higher rank position by sleeping with the King and now she's misunderstood, mocked, isolated... disgraced.

      Delete
  9. Hai Jessie, nice to know you and please send my big thanks to Pual

    I really like this manhwa. I read it again and again. Oh sorry i forget to introduce my self. I'm novia and i'm from Indonesia. Truthfully i like this manhwa because i interested with the drawing and then i read the story. Wow it super !

    Until now, i don't know about orthez feeling towards arthur. is it because of her faithfulness or may be because of her responsibility as wife of an earl. i remember when i read chapter 11, orthez asked to her nanny who's the earl of felluah? and she said that he's good looking, before some other sly interested with arthur, she must be made a move. And then when chapter 22, orthez said to her nanny that arthur was not interested with all the beautiful girl at society gathering. So she asked his dad to propose to arthur. Guess what? The nanny said it must be lucky to orthez become a daughter of a duke because she can choose the marriage partner whom she choose. But she replied that it'w not always like that. I don't know why but it could be mean that if orthez was not a daughter of a duke and Nox was not a knight, maybe they could be together. It same with arthur. Differrent social status means maybe you can have anything but not love.

    in this chapter, seems arthur always standing beside orthez. When they ride wagon, you can see orthez put her leg on arthur's lap. And then when orthez talking with Agne, he take a drink to her wife. Arthur why you are so sweet? i like arthur feeling towards orthez change slowly but surely.
    Ah, and i remember two last chapter, arthur always can read orthez's mind. He always ask her "What did you say? and orthez just answer i don't said anything.

    i don't really like Nox and igraine, because they both so aggresive and they think that their ex must be has still the same feeling. You know arthur never think he can rebuild his relationship with igraine. Because at orthez party, he decided to move on and let it pass. Just keep the feeling as history. In korea itself, first love never work right? kekeke

    am i false that in this chapter when the noble talked about igraine, they talked about king must be hold her first. And the other one said arthur is not the type who would offer her first. Poor igraine, you didn't know that he could be the man who will take a first step towards orthez.

    And why igraine must cry when she said she can not give arthur an heir? maybe she can't pregnant?

    And the curtain scene, i still wondering, why orthez cry? Is it because she can't clear her feeling? Because she still look at the nox's book.


    Sorry for my long post and my bad english :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last convo between Nox and Orthez!!!!!! It killed meee!!!!! XDDD
    I am really curious right now about their past!!!! kyaaaa!!!!

    and thank you for the hard work, as usual ;))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, same here, everyone is raving endlessly about arthur, Orthrez and Igraine, but i'm here to see what'll happen between Nox and Orthrez. You know, she said that "the book was what broguht me here," and that she had imagined their reunion countless of times. So don't you think her real interest lies in Nox originally? Reciprocated even.

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for the translation, Jessie and Pual ^^
    I almost yelled in happiness when I saw your update XD I just stopped because it is a public place XD
    These chapters make me feel for Igraine a lot. I think she really caught the eyes of the king first, as she said the king won't approve for her and Arthur's marriage. She is a too beautiful woman, but has no title, thus her life is out of her control. She couldn't marry the man she wanted because their marriage wouldn't be approve, she lived the life as a mistress and a laughing stock for nobles. I think she doesn't have a child because the child won't be accepted anywhere. Once the king loses interest in her, she is out. The Marquis has no use for her anymore :( I could understand why she's clinging to Arthur so much.

    The flashback about Orthez and Nox right after Nox's advise about moving on if you couldn't do anything and his expressions make me wonder if that is also what Nox telling himself, move on now that Orthez is completely out of his reach ^^ Just my wild thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS JESSIE AND PUAL! I checked the site almost everyday to see an update or not, really glad to see one today :')

    These chapters clearly shows Arthur's growing affection towards Orthez, which slams Igraine in the face the fact that Arthur is moving on. I hope after this chapter Igraine can let go the past and move on.

    As for Nox and Orthez, I can see a 'playfulness' in their interaction like the last page when Nox (hopefully) joked about kissing her after she asked the question (the question itself posed rather like a tease to me).

    Sometimes I can't help but feel that Orthez slowly falls for Arthur, I mean she protects her husband real well from other woman. Or maybe that's just a common sense people of that era (and now) in order to secure the inheritance and tittle. Whatever it is, Orthez is smart and calculative.

    I hope for more future chapters focusing on Orthez-Arthur AAAA my favorite pair!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you both Jessie and Pual for putting time and effort to translate this for us! Much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Jessie, Pual!

    Hopefully Igraine can get some closure, because it would be dull to go through everything all over again with her.

    I'm interested in seeing more Paris, and I guess with Nox back in the picture, it'll be time for Arthur to show some jealousy, lol.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Jessie and Pual!

    After I have read this post, I have been re-reading all the others. I'm so excited for the new updates!

    Cheers to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Jessie and Pual. Really appreciate the work you've been doing :D

    I saw some previews of chapter 45 from this Korean blog and can't wait to find out what happened after Orthez kissed Arthur on the cheek, right in front of Igraine! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could you please give me the link? thank you ^^

      Delete
  17. Thank you sooooooo much for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love youuuuuuu,thankkkkkkk youuuuuuu... cnt wait for the next update to know deeper bout orthez and nox complicated relationship lol..do take your time though ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heyy seriously thankyou so much for updating the chapter of pellua iyagi , and i want to tell you that chapter 44 and 45 is already out!!! So can you please upload it in hereee, i relly beg youu, i really love your blog and i always check it up for almost everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gitardiah, but I believe chapter 44 has already been included in the current post by Jessie?=)

      Delete
  20. Thank you so much for the pictures and translating A Tale Of Felluah. I love you sooo much!! Please keep on updating! I really CAN'T wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for updating!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. i just found your blog and i am glad that i found it.. Thank You So Much Pual and jessie.. i really love this manhwa.. i want to know about the next chapter but i need to be patient.. i cant wait for the next update.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi.. when will be the next update?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow it's so good to read Pellua Iyagi at your blog..
    I wonder when will the next chapter be updated.
    If you have another fairy tale story manga, manhwa or manhua please recommend me, i dead love for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. so much beautiful spoilersss!!! cant wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  26. This story increasingly adorable , makes me want to eat Igraine...

    Thanks for updating.
    Jessie I really like your Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!!!
    I love the arts and it's story so much ������
    But there is no license for English �� so this blog is really helpful ��
    Thanks Jessie and Pual...
    Can't wait for the next update
    (BTW, this post only have chap 42 & 43 right? Because I see no chap 44)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ive found your blog...thank you for update....cant wait for chapt 46 and 47 because i see in nate is already out.....😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope for a happy ending between Orthez and Arthur. Can't wait for next update. Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks a lot for the hard work in any chapter! That parallel of what is he saying to Igraine and what he remember can be reading for him to hold on to something or for Orthez too, so really was there something

    ReplyDelete
  31. When is the next update? It's 2018 already TT

    ReplyDelete
  32. okay, igraine and arthur has this tragic story going on. but igraine has to move on, its heartbreaking to see her keep hoping that arthur may return back to her. Arthur is starting to love Orthez and i don't want him to ever falter.

    ReplyDelete